- JEJohn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStrategic part in my hybrid bike rack
I have an Aliner Ranger 10 A-frame folding camper. There are very few viable options for mounting a bike. I installed a ProRac bike carrier. A horizontal bar is secured to the trailer’s chassis a-frame with two vertical posts to hold my bike’s front fork. The back wheel rests on the roof of the Aliner’s front dormer. I added a 24x24x1/4” acrylic sheet to distribute the bike’s weight. I employ the Seasucker rear wheel mount. It’s the perfect solution to keep the rear wheel locked in place.
- CMCassie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWorks great!
I love these wheel straps, they really hold the back end of the bike down and stay secure on high speeds for 12 hours. I rent a lot of cars and travel with my bikes and these are small and easy to carry around.
- JMJennie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect!
Keeps everything snuggly attached to the roof.
- AKAlex K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEngineer Usage
It was a wonderful tool to happen across, albeit we don't use it for bicycles (it would be nice to have an option for a strap that had something other than the ridge formed for the wheel base). We use it to transfer 10ft straight edges (metal 2x4's) with various vehicle configurations.
- EAEugene A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoStarlink pole support
They are working great, so far. I am using two rear wheel straps to attach a sturdy telescoping flagpole to the side of our motorhome. The pole has an attachment on top to mount an RV Starlink. This configuration allows us to use Starlink wherever we camp in our coach.
We have had quite a few people from other campsites checking it out as a solution for their remote internet access.SESeaSucker EU9 months ago
We will have a dedicated Starlink Mount up on the website soon!